- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Face Lift Acupuncture
- Hypnosis Acupuncture
- Skin Disease
- Mind & Body
- Allergies and Sinusitis
- Qi Gong Massage
GLENDALE & BEVERLY HILLS OFFICES
MON-FRI: 10am - 8pm
SAT: 10am - 4pm
We Accept Insurance
Hypnosis - Acupuncture
Mind-Body Therapy utilizes Acupuncture and herbs integrating with Hypnosis therapy to facilitate deep relaxation and to eliminate the negative notions the patient’s desire.
Once that negative notions has been eliminated, the positive intentions that the patients came for are even more powerfully reinforced by the hypnotic suggestions.
The unique technique uses by Dr. Lam helps patients acquire deep physical, mental and emotional relaxation, freeing the patient’s subconscious mind to tap into its fundamental source of wisdom, strength and peace.
- Discussion of your intentions, goals and needs.
- Education in lifestyle and exercises are taught to optimize your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual development as needed.
- Techniques of self-healing and stress management are also taught to maintain and balance the healthy state of mind.
- 30 minutes of Acupuncture Treatment on specific acupuncture points on scalp, face and abdomen to balance the Meridian (energy path way) of the Mind-Body system to enable patients to experience transformation, healing and realization of their inner intentions.
- During the acupuncture treatment: Endopine or natural hormones from the brain is released, this help the body to eliminate stress, fear and tension that can result in pain and illness.
- Release deep tensions and holdings in the whole body-mind through profound physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
- This also releases the gripping hold on limiting beliefs, rigid ideas of self and fixation on unhelpful thinking patterns and behaviors.
- Remarkable improvement and relief are expected in the very first session.
- Accelerated Healing
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Challenges
- Fears and Phobias
- Goal achievement
- Memory Enhancement
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Past Trauma Reversal
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Issues
- Sleeping Problems
- Stress Management
- Surgery Preparation
- Surgery Recovery
- Test Anxiety
- Weight Loss
- 3 – 4 session to reduce stress, tension and pain.
- 6 to 10 sessions for optimal result.
- 2 times a year for regular health care maintenance.
So many changes since I have been seeing Dr. Lam for Mind Body Acupuncture. Normalizes my irregular menses cycle, got rid of incontinence, my various veins are disappearing, my digestion is better, my lower back pain disappeared, my posture is many time better, my skin color went from ashy while to youthful, I grew more hair(thicker). I have lots of energy and his list is just a few of the improvement.
-------------------- Juie B, Glendale， 2009