- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Face Lift Acupuncture
- Hypnosis Acupuncture
- Skin Disease
- Mind & Body
- Allergies and Sinusitis
- Qi Gong Massage
GLENDALE & BEVERLY HILLS OFFICES
MON-FRI: 10am - 8pm
SAT: 10am - 4pm
We Accept Insurance
Morgellons Disease is a systemic disease characterized by a chronic fatigue illness with systemic symptoms such as joint aches, muscles aches, headaches, insomnia, and depressed immune system.
The skin manifestations include multiple skin lesions especially in areas with hair as well as emergence of fibers, seed-like substances, and in some cases, bugs. Other organ systems are frequently involved including a variety of neurological symptoms.
- Stops itch and pain.
- Promote Healing
- Boost up the immune system
- Eliminates toxins
- Regulates Liver Qi
- Reduce Stress
- To promote healing (3 times a week for 3 weeks)
- To strengthen the Immune System (2 times a week for 6 weeks)
- Painless Abdominal Acupuncture
- 5 Element Face lift Acupuncture
- Relaxing Scalp Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture / Ear Bleeding Therapy
Diet (During treatment)
- Consume adequate amount of fruit, vegetables and dietary fiber
- Refrain from foods that are high in L-Carnitine, such as peanuts, chocolate and any dry nut
- Avoid food such as spicy, fried or greasy food, sea food and processed food
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco products
- Relax your mind
- Adequate rest is essential
- Do not scratch the affected area, which increase risk of infection and scarring
More Information on Morgellons...
For 1 ½ years I suffered from an aggressive skin disorder call MORGALLENS. I had deep open sores on my face for 9 weeks when I had my first treatment with Dr. Lam, They instantly reacted and stopped their action. With the 2nd treatment they started to heal and continued to rapidly heal until they were all gone. (Treatment from 05/03 –5/13. Six sessions in 2 weeks)
So I humble myself by being an example for you.( People who have MORGALLENS skin disease)
That’s how GRATEFUL I am to be well again. And now I can remove all the scaring it had left me. I am FREE of this illness. (I didn’t think I could be cured—I tried everything). Thank you so much Dr. Lam, I am so grateful.
-------------------- Janette B. ( Beverly Hills May 2008)